From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:01 PM
To: countryroad...@yahoo.com; The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Frame Alignment

   I should have been more specific about the mounts.  They are going to
loosen the frame mount, but said the rubber could still tear.  How I'm not
sure?   He was concerned about their age ( 10 years or so).     Now my
question back at you -  If they REMOVED the mounts - what supports the front
of the motor?

   How do I know there is sag?   First 2 different shops could not achieve
near the recommended alignment #'s after my Global West Upper Control Arm
conversion.   Even with MOOG Frame-Saver offset cross shafts.  Also - yes
the door/fender gaps on both sides have never been right & the hood/fender
gaps are off too.   I'm wanting to go for paint later this spring and want
this to be the last paint it needs.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Josh Campbell <countryroad...@yahoo.com>