From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Brad Waller
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:45 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Fuse Block

I think the fuse block on my '67 is going bad.

I blow fuses randomly for the brakes, and even when I replace the fuse the
brakes sometimes don't work.  Then they do.  Either way, the turn signals
always work.  This implies the wiring after the fuse block has to be pretty
good and it is either the fuse block or the dash wiring.

The reason I suspect the fuse block over the dash wiring is that I can play
with the fuse and the brake lights will start to work or stop.

Assuming it is the fuse block, am I better off replacing it with a stock
fuse block, or an aftermarket one with modern fuses?

Brad Waller (b...@epage.com)

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16

'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes | 275/40/17