Gina,

Was the hamburger raw or cooked? I have always heard that you can boil up hamburg and rice together, it's suppose to be very good for the dogs, so I wonder why your doctor doesn't recommend it.

Kat

Gina wrote:

 My doctor told me to never feed Chico ground beef.  I let him eat hamburger one time and it made him so sick.  He had runny, bloody poops and was in really bad pain.  He just laid around and cried.

Gina

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua