Welcome to the group Carol. I'm Kat and I'm owned by a little 6 mo. old chi named Tia and I also raise Siamese cats. Looking forward to seeing photos of Poncho : )

Kat & "Tia"

So glad to be here. I have a chi nmaed Poncho. He is a long haired
 dog, salt and pepper color. He travels with us in our RV. We love him
 so much. He is six now and still full of life. I will be setting up
photos soon so be looking for them. Great to be here. [:D] CAROL

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS