Hi my names Manda and I have a Chihuahua/pomeranian mix puppy named
Sambuca (I call him Boo). He's a little trouble maker and my bestest
friend lol! Anyways, thanks for making this group I'm gonna have a lot
of questions so I hope I can get some advice from you alls experiences!

Hi Manda. Do you have any pictures you could send. I have a chihuahua and I have a Pom. Would be interested to see what a mix of the 2 looks like. Betty

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS