I'm trying to find a bedding product for my baby chi. I had seen these online a couple of years ago, but I don't know what they're called and I can't seem to find them online now. They were "pouches" made out of quilt and/or blanket fabric. The dog goes inside and curls up to keep warm or to find privacy. I found them with hoops inserted to keep them open, but the ones I saw were simply fabric with no hoop.
Does anyone know what I am describing?
Lucy in NJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS