It is for mine

Sheila

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sexychartlotte74
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:32 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Chihuahua habits

I have an 8 month old tri-colour Chi who likes to dig in the
furniture and then steal whatever he finds.... mail that slipped
between the couch cushions, cat toys, etc.... He also digs in his
blankets / bed whenever he settles in. Is that typical???

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"liubluejeans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tootsie is my first Chihuahua and I'm noticing some things about
her
> that drive me insane! Is this normal behavior or is my dog
psychotic???

> First, she get too excited when I come home. I love her dearly and
> apparently, she loves me too. She is only home alone for about 2
hours
> a day, one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon
because of
> my husband and son's schedules. But when I come home (I'm last) at
> 5:30 or so, she nearly wriggles herself apart!
>
> She runs in circles, wild circles, and when I pick her up, it's
like
> hugging a tornado. She scratches and licks me like I've been
missing
> for months...every day. How can I calm her down?
>
> Second, in the evening, when we are all winding down, she sits on
the
> couch and licks my ankles. I typically make her stop (because it
is
> annoying!) but last night, I wondered, just out of curiosity, how
long
> she would continue to lick if I didn't stop her...she licked one
spot
> on my foot for 29 minutes. Thank goodness she's not a cat! I'd
have a
> blister! She then stopped, got down, played with her toys for
about 20
> minutes then resumed her licking on my ankle. She went for another
20
> minutes and I just couldn't take any more.
>
> Why does she do this? She has plenty of fresh water all the time.
She