If you are really worried will ur vet see him at night or do you have an
animal hospital?

In a message dated 1/30/2008 5:50:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

his nose is a little warm. his bottom realy hurts him. i had to stop
cleaning him he was wiggling so much. i more afraid he will hemerage during
the
night.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is he running a fever?? If not he should be ok

In a message dated 1/30/2008 5:46:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a message date

would there be signs before it gets this bad.  didnt see  anything     arlene

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

She may need to have her anal gland expressed-- your vet can do it.  No big
deal and he/she can show you how to do it. Most dogs express  that gland when
they poo but hers may be clogged.
            Sheila

In a message dated 1/30/2008 5:28:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a message date

we came home from work and there was dried blood on the floor a
little. i throught one of them had liocked there feet to much. It
turned out that my pom pom was bleeding ner thr rectum. he had  dried
feces on him so we put him in the sink too eash him off he  has a spall
tear that squirts blood when you touchwash near it .  and there is a
large patch like a bulge on oneside of his rectum  it is purple in
color. i called the vet he said it sounded like a  anal gland problen
and made a appointment for tomorrow. Have any  of you heard of this
before? this has me so upset. I feel like i  did something wrong. he
is such aa sweet dog.  arlene

____________________________________
 Start the year off right. _Easy ways to stay in shape_
(http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489)  in the
new year.

____________________________________
 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. _Try  it
now._
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ)

 Start the year off right. _Easy ways to stay in shape_
(http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489)  in the
new year.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? _Find  them fast with Yahoo! Search._
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/cat
egory.php?category=shopping)