my vet wont see him tonight and he is an animal hospital  there should be an
emergency vet open in one of the towns close by. i live in connecticut.  they
cover for each other.  I through i give it a couple of hours to see if it get
bigger or if he stays the same.i wont hestitate to take him.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:            If you are really worried will ur vet see
him at night or do you have an animal hospital?

    In a message dated 1/30/2008 5:50:56 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL