I understand. After reading Marsha's post about how much we actually reveal about ourselves, I started having second thoughts too! It sounded like such a good idea, but idenity theft is a real serious thing. I trust those that have volunteered to keep the list, but the other 1,000 + members ??????. So I decided to tell my kids if anything should happen to me, they will join this group and let you know what is going on. I wish Claudia's daughter would do that again, like she did when Claudia was in the hosp before.
Blessings to u and your's :-)
Addy

e holley wrote:

Hi, Everyone,

I've waited to "chime in" on the database because I don;t want anyone to be offended by what I am going to say. I love all of you but..........I am NOT comfortable with having all 1,072 people or even a small group for that matter having my personal information. As a person whose identity was compromised I don;t think its a good idea. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I also am worried about Claudia, but to have personal info. "stored" anywhere is just asking for trouble. Sorry, but I can't do that! And I still love all of you!

Elizabeth