Claudia's daughter lives in Germany right?

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of address2000
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:30 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: [Chihuahuas] ADDRESS DATABASE

I understand. After reading Marsha's post about how much we actually reveal
about ourselves, I started having second thoughts too! It sounded like such
a good idea, but idenity theft is a real serious thing. I trust those that
have volunteered to keep the list, but the other 1,000 + members ??????. So
I decided to tell my kids if anything should happen to me, they will join
this group and let you know what is going on. I wish Claudia's daughter
would do that again, like she did when Claudia was in the hosp before.
Blessings to u and your's :-)
Addy

e holley wrote:

Hi, Everyone,

     I've waited to "chime in" on the database because I don;t want anyone
to be offended by what I am going to say.  I love all of you but..........I
am NOT comfortable with having all 1,072 people or even a small group for
that matter having my personal information.  As a person whose identity was
compromised I don;t think its a good idea. I wouldn't wish that on my worst
enemy.   I also am worried about Claudia, but to have personal info.
"stored" anywhere is just asking for trouble.  Sorry, but I can't do that!
And I still love all of you!

Elizabeth