Yes, you guys are right.  I deal with ID theft victims - help them thru
the paperwork and emotional support they need.

I have typed out the Chihuahuas @ yahoo.com next to emergeny numbers
just in case.  Gabby will email you all...Gloria C The God of all grace will
himself restore youand make you strong, firm and steadfast!1 Peter 5:10

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:30:01
-0400Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: [Chihuahuas] ADDRESS DATABASE

I understand. After reading Marsha's post about how much we actually reveal
about ourselves, I started having second thoughts too! It sounded like such a
good idea, but idenity theft is a real serious thing. I trust those that have
volunteered to keep the list, but the other 1,000 + members ??????. So I
decided to tell my kids if anything should happen to me, they will join this
group and let you know what is going on. I wish Claudia's daughter would do
that again, like she did when Claudia was in the hosp before.Blessings to u and
your's :-)Addye holley wrote:

Hi, Everyone,     I've waited to "chime in" on the database because I don;t
want anyone to be offended by what I am going to say.  I love all of you
but..........I am NOT comfortable with having all 1,072 people or even a small
group for that matter having my personal information.  As a person whose
identity was compromised I don;t think its a good idea. I wouldn't wish that on
my worst enemy.   I also am worried about Claudia, but to have personal info.
"stored" anywhere is just asking for trouble.  Sorry, but I can't do that! And
I still love all of you!Elizabeth