There is absolutely no way to get a picture of what is happening right now.

 

I’m sitting working on my computer:  First little Becky comes and asks to get 
in my lap.  Immediately she snuggles inside my robe and crawls around behind me 
in the chair.  Then comes Nicky (a 7 lb little deer chi which has been abused). 
 He asks me to pick him up so I do so.  I pull the robe around him as he sits 
on my left leg and rests his head on my left hand as I type.  Then little Gabby 
(a 3 lb deer type chi who has been abused to the point of having no spirit- 
just terrified of life) asks to get in my lap.  I pick her up and put her on my 
right side, inside my robe.  I am surrounded by love!   I believe that these 
two abused chi’s are learning to love and trust again.  My Becky has been with 
me from puppyhood and knows no fear.

 

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior for Christ

"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father

and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby, Joy (dogs)

Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah, Tag, Ruth, Esther (cats)

Libby, the parrot

 

Reply via email to