From: gunna55
Date: 5/5/2013 7:06:18 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: I have 3 male Chis, 2 of them are not altered, and
they spray all the time!

Of course I dont enjoy the marking, thats why I wrote in here! But yes, I am
concerned about neutering and spaying the animals. There are new findings
coming out now about that. Just like with us humans, things change. If one
reads, one can learn much.

http://healthypets.mercola
com/sites/healthypets/archive/2010/09/23/hormone-imbalance-caused-by-spaying-
r-neutering.aspx

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Pam Dean <muffinsbabies@...> wrote:

> Everyone must make their own decisions on the health and well being of
their dogs.  I have seen first hand prostrate cancer in unneutered dogs.
I will not take that chance.  I have had neutered male dogs all my life.
have four now..and never have I had a marking problem in my house. When I
met my husband he had an unneutered dog and when he brought him over my dogs
would mark.  Obviously he got fixed before both of them moved in..lol..
Never have I had a health problem occur from neutering..just the opposite.
So for me it is a no brainer..no mess in the house and better for their
temperament and health.
> If you enjoy the marking..keep the balls..
>

> Pam

 and be more updated on dog health. This sounds like an old record repeating
on and on..
> This sounds like a common sense to me:
>
> http://healthypets.mercola
com/sites/healthypets/archive/2013/02/11/ted-kerasote-interview-part-two
aspx