Sending prayers and puppy kisses to Bear...and lots of hugs to you...I also
agree that getting the full toxic blood workup is an excellent
idea...sometimes our furbabies can get into things or get bit by things in
a matter of seconds and we are none the wiser...and getting his back
checked out is an excellent idea as well. Keep trying, don't give up...and
please let us know what happens.  Lots of hugs from all of us,

Linda, Layla and JJ

"You cannot create your future by focusing on the past"

Quotes, verses and sayings
https://www.facebook.com/Motivational2012

 “"Play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at
the riddles of life, knowing that life’s only true lessons are writ small
in the margin." - Jonathan Lockwood
Huie<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/1391871/jonathan-lockwood-huie/play-with-life-laugh-with-life-dance-lightly-with>
”  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>