Hi JD , ok one thing at a time .  Deep
breaths ! : ). Do something w the litter
box so she can't get to it - in a room behind a baby gate .  The cats will get
to it fine .  All dogs live cat poo . Yuck
Then put Piper in a puppy pen on floor
- not carpet . In the kitchen maybe or behind a baby gate in the bathroom .
Start small , start over .  Put her food water, bed and pee pads in w her . Mop
up a spot of her accidents w the pee pad so it has the scent .  Hopefully she
gets the idea ! Once she gets the idea she can come out for longer and longer
periods if time and go back to use the
pad .

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone