From: leanneb65
Date: 8/5/2013 5:56:21 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Baylie's first vet visit...

Took Baylie to vet today. She weighs one pound exsctly and she is 8 weeks
old today. She got a semi good bill of health. They told me she is way to
small and light to treat for worms so to just watch her but we did do a
fecal test and she tested positive for Coccidia. Ugh. Dealt with this with
our last dog. They gave me the meds and she should be okay. Her eyes and
ears were great too.

I feel a little uneasy about the worms but we just need to keep watch over
her until she gets a little bigger.

Does this sound normal or has anyone experienced this before?

Just glad she is on the mend!!!