I hit sent before asking but how long before you saw imporovement in your pup
who had coccidia? Did you keep her from all others in the house and what did
you use to clean her crate/den with? Did you give her baths also and if so what
did you use to clean her with? I'm asking because I'm thinking I need to
basically super scrub the house, keep ALL others in the house from her and give
her a bath if she steps in her poo. She hasn't had much of an appetite today so
Hopefully she will have more of one tomorrow. Couldn't get the nutri-cal as the
place to get it was close so. Will get it tomorrow.
She isn't lethargic. She does run after us but she is sleeping alot. We were
gone for a few hours after giving her the meds so not sure how long she was
awake while we were gone. We came home and she was super excited to see us.
After a couple of lapa around the living room she fell asleep. Hopefully she
will eat a bit more tonight. I will put a bit of sugar in her water just in
case...

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "SoleSurvivors@..." <SoleSurvivors@...>