I put honey on her gums. I've only had her a week but until last night she was
in a rubbermaid tub as well. I do leave a bowl of softened food in her crate at
night as well. Talked to the vet about that. He said a few hours at night wont
hurt it at all.  I cant keep mine in my room as neither me or my husband will
get any sleep. I hope mine does well tonight.

Thanks!!
Leanne

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "SoleSurvivors@..." <SoleSurvivors@...>