She looks much bigger in her photo with your son.  I hope the meds  kick in
soon.

Gloria

In a message dated 8/5/2013 6:28:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
phr...@optimum.net writes:

Does this mean that they did find other worms, but can't treat her  because
of her size?  You said the cat also had watery stool  so he should be
tested and treated too for Coccidia. If he does  have it, he won't get better
on
his own without the meds and then it  will cost a lot more in vet fees to
fix him. Also, if he does have  it he will just
pass it back to your chi. Besides if he doesn't  have it, then  I would
call the breeder and tell her and make her responsible to pay  for the test and
meds, because that's where Baylie got it from and she  needs to treat her
dogs as well.  Glad it wasn't worse.  Just  a pound.......so tiny!!!

Peggy