Thanks

Possum

-------Original Message-------

From: JD
Date: 27/08/2013 8:58:12 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Used comfortis for the first time

the only time i dealt with fleas was when my cats picked it up from a vets
office.
I used soap and water to wash them, called a exterminator, and washed
anything they slept on in hot water several times. I kept combing them and
washing them every day (not fun cause cats hate it) and used flea and tick
meds.

Took 3-4 days

JD

On Aug 27, 2013, at 11:53 AM, "floridapossum" <floridapos...@gmail.com>