We use V8 in the browser process to run the JS shell, from which it is
possible to type V8 debugger commands.  You can telnet to this shell (after
running chrome with a special command line switch) or open up the "JS
debugger" UI.

We will also soon be using V8 in the browser process to execute PAC scripts
in the network library.  (eroman is working on that.)

-Darin