Hi Nico,

Thank you for your comment and sorry for confusing you.

2009/6/6 Nico Weber <tha...@chromium.org>:
> Hi,
>
> re "Type ctrl-a on hebrew keyboard": On OS X, ctrl-a usually does not
> select all text (that's what cmd-a does) but goes to the beginning of
> the current line, as in emacs. But that can be overridden (
> http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/site/cocoa-text.html ).

Yes, we noticed this control+a key should move the input cursor at the
beginning of a line on Mac. Nevertheless, this issue happens also on
US keyboards. The purpose of this discussion is: how we should handle
non-US keyboards as well as US keyboards, so, the expected behavior
for this control+a case is the one when we type the control+a keys on
a US keyboard even though this is not "expected" behavior of Mac OS X.

Mac people,
Is it possible to give me whether or not there are any bugs filed to
our buganizer for this shortcut-incompatibility issue?

Regards,

Hironori Bono
E-mail: hb...@chromium.org