It sounds like so far there is more support for the idea of three sheriffs
than four.  What if I modify the proposal to be:

* Change from two sheriffs to three
* Try to ensure that one of those three is non-PST if this is possible
without overloading teams outside MTV (this will probably get more and more
feasible as we continue to build staff in Tokyo, London, etc.)
* Try to ensure that at least one of those three has been a sheriff before
* Link to the sheriff wiki page from the buildbot
* Make that wiki page exhaustive, and order it so that it's less a reference
for particular tasks and more an instruction list for everything you should
do as sheriff

PK