First, I live on 38 acres.. thats how they were able to come down into
my yard.. they hovered about roofline. It also happened during the day
which is how I knew they were black helicopters.
The video is already up on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnhRnaevU0
I'm pretty public with what I'm doing, which I think is keeping me safer.

thanks,
Rachel
www.desertfae.com