Ok, maybe that's what the list of names is everyone is mentioning, if
so they are all connected in with my dad's murder.
Here's part of the email I received so you can understand why I'm
checking out this book-

~~~beginning of email~~~
I just finished reading Daniel Hopsicker's book on Barry Seal, "Barry
and The Boys". The book has a whole chapter on "The Company". ("The
Company" was a nation-wide drug and arms import/export network made up
of military and intelligence assets/Mafia/corrupt law
enforcement---all the same Octopus characters involved that you and I
know and love....).
~~cut~~
ANYWAY----in that section of Hopsicker's book, he mentions something I
have never before read or seen anywhere else in connection with
Alvarez and your father's murder. Hopsicker states that Robert Booth
Nichols mentioned in an INSLAW-related report (perhaps an affidavit,
or court testimony, he doesn't say) that an NSA colonel made a special
trip out to Cabazon to specifically halt the FBI's investigation of
the murders in order to keep the Wackenhut venture secret.
~~~end of email~~~

Rachel aka desertfae
www.desertfae.com