dear Michael,

Thank you for writing ... you've got me quite intrigued ;-)

I am reading through your dissertation, and continue to peruse
such toward understanding, and please request your help in hopes to better
clarify said understanding:

Would you please provide a synopsis to paraphrase what you have
written, so such might offer additional perspective for triangulation
contexting please?
--
also here are a few notables / markers perhaps you could address in the
synopsis requested:

--
>With that in place O'Neal's dictum, (" All politics is local "), takes over in
>spades.

-===

I would also like to make a comment regarding the following that might aid
via a telling perspective from 'where I am coming from' regarding where we
are headed (hopefully with reduced suffering ;-)

regarding your:
> The Reformation bloodshed is almost beyond our present imagination.<

Martin Luther: "I'll Have My God Direct, thank you very much"

LITERALISM vs Bogus Authority

No more bogus INTERPRETER / PRIEST / middle-man, claiming to have some
special connection/knowledge/authority/direct-access-to-God/God's Spokesman
No! No more!

Martin Luther: "I'll Have My God Direct, thank you very much"
( although not yet quite acknowledging Bible's are written by
men/middle-men, quite LITERALLY ;-)

Nevertheless, the teleological spreading was let out of ITs cage, ...
or so IT seems, by ITself ... .. ;-)

> The Reformation bloodshed is almost beyond our present imagination.<
Yes, and Martin Luther was shocked and dismayed by what he felt he unleashed
(of course with Major assistance from Gutenberg Press, THE LITERAL,
unleashed , always having been locked-up in the head, via
repressive-complicity, did Resume ITs holy-grail spread ... so-long being
repressed ITs dam breaking gushing spreading attempting to cope ITs 2D
wild-fire upon the same 3D landscape experienced much violent birthing pains
as IT adjusted new freedom

===

In all ITs various varieties / factions finally swam across the moat to a
new world to be refined, somewhat free'er from the Old-world mind &
modalities.

LITERALISM
US Constitution
Contract Law
Specific Performance
The DNA of that Teleology / The Holy Grail / The Golden Rule / LITERAL
ACCOUNTABILITY

This new level of efficiency / transparent literal accountability brought
new levels of order & productivity ... as such/IT empowered the average
individual, while delegating responsibility/freedom from burdening the
central government, Both Flourished In That Freedom of Accountability!
Individuals were unleashed in the understanding their individual efforts
would now more efficiently / accountably be rewarded (and would not be
suffer surprise usurpation by whim of the especially authorized ... this
Holy Grail / Golden Rule / Accountability was and IS The Spice that makes
Life Right ;-)

The Real Solution is and has always been from within

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you
If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth
will destroy
Jesus

" Jebus was talkin'bout evolution when he suggested a revolution for us to
let go of matter so that matter would let go of us" ~ Homer Simpson?

;-)