Thanks, you made many good points.
It is fairly well, (about completely), acknowledged in Africa that you
cannot plop down and form of democracy.  There are no long-standing
institutions to base it upon.  Military dictatorships work best to start.
Moscow trained long-standing Sudan head, Omar al-Bashir, wrote a good
piece on this but can’t find it on the Internet.

South Africa is an example of pushing democracy too quickly: not good at all.

Islam works best to start.  They have prevailed in running backward
societies for a long time.  Within a short time the situation becomes very
peaceful.

When Gaddafi stood up at the UN and said that the Security Council is
corrupt, (head of the secret non-use of nuke pact), he got a standing
ovation.  This was spun another way in Western news.  The sudden crisis in
Nigeria is because we are loosing inner control.  That is why Gaddafi made
his ‘odd’ statement to the effect that Nigeria had better either work
together or break up.  Nigeria, in some respects, has been the most
dynamic holding those three strong tribes together.

What is developing now is that it is working together to become one large
political and banking block.  A real force.  Thanks.