Hi,

First, I want to say that I've installed the latest CinGG AppImage on Leap 15.3 RC according to the Readme file, and it started quick and easy via the command line :)

Maybe this has already been discussed or mentioned, but I wanted to keep the previous style CinGG package desktop integration with an app launcher icon. To add this I used the "alacarte" Menu editor for Gnome and utilized the previous installed icon /usr/share/pixmap/cinx.svg.

Also other methods for generic X desktops maybe works, while the Gnome Extension "MyLauncher" was not currently compatible with my Leap 15.3 Gnome shell version.

Terje J. Hanssen