Phyllis,

    And lastly at the same time:
    Is the special version with 10bit color support (cinelerra10bit)
    gone?

Eventually I hope to create an AppIMage with the 10bit color support but I have to figure out how it was done -- it is probably easy for me to do, but unless there is a high priority, I probably will not get it done for awhile.

Thanks, good to hear it's not forgotten or given up. At least for me it is not hurry, so take the time as needed. I also tested now that it still is possible to install and run the Leap 15,2 package cinelerra10bit version 5.1-20201031 on Leap 15.3 RC.

Terje J. H