On Mon, 13 May 2024, Andrea paz via Cin wrote:

> However, I always hope that we will be able to integrate Adam's new
> plugin, which is a great evolution of ours and works very well.

The Adam's plugins Chroma key (HSV) and Color Swatch are here. Apply the
patch from attachment and please test.

The new Chroma key plugin has the name "Chroma key (Avid)", so in addition
to, not replacing the old version.

The utility plugin, recommended by Adam in connection with chromakey
adjustments, is called "Color Swatch".

Remember, any manipulations with alpha masks, including chromakeying, in
CinGG require a bottom track with some opaque background, otherwise the
transparent holes are displayed as if the same track without transparency be
located under it. Although this behavior is sometimes confusing, I am not
sure if it is a bug, and not done so by design.

More information in BT 662.

Have a nice testing
Georgy

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   s...@nmr.nioch.nsc.ru