On Sun, 9 Jun 2024, Andrea paz wrote:

> alpha channel. I noticed that if in the bottom track you disable the
> \u201cDon't send to Output\u201d button, then the background color is
> correctly
> black, but that is not a useful fact.

If one disables 'send to output' for the bottom track to get black
background in the track with alpha channel above it, then alpha masks in
that track above bottom (Chromakeyed masks as well as conventional vector
masks) cease to work.

Perhaps to have correct black background and working masks, one has to fill
bottom track with solid black color and 100% opacity, and then perform all
the works with masks and transparencies in tracks above it.

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   s...@nmr.nioch.nsc.ru