Alec Robertson wrote:
Hi Joe,

After adding a second video track and replacing the flickering titles with new ones, the problem still persists.

I've noticed something similar in the past... in my case it was due to extra keyframes along the plugin. Have you enabled "View -> Plugin Keyframes" to check?

Hi Alec, thanks for the suggestion. I've been burned by that before, especially with camera motion. Unfortunately, that is not what's happening this time. I turned on the Plugin Keyframes and nothing changed in the view. My project is a simple slideshow with photographs and music. There are crossfade video effects and titles. Only a few titles flicker, and it's quite confusing!

Joe