Hi,
I'm having a bit of trouble with transitions between two files. As I
finally figured out, I have to remove 1 second at the end of first
track and then drop the transition effect. Otherwise the first video
is frozen in the transition. But what bothers me, is that it is very
inconvenient to do. I have to do first a delete edits an then do
transition. I think it is one of most basic usage scenarios. Can't it
be done somehow easier?

Thanks for help,
Marcin Okraszewski

P.S.
I've read at least 10 times the section about transitions in the
documentation
(http://cv.cinelerra.org/docs/split_manual_en/cinelerra_cv_manual_en_17.html).
While it works perfectly with the described example, when there is a
part cut out, it does not really help much with the last frozen frame
problem. The sentences "the first asset needs to have enough data
after the edit point to fill the transition into the second edit" and
"It is a common error to put a dissolve transition just after the last
frame of an asset. " didn't really help me to understand what to do to
avoid the frozen frame. Just one sentence like "To solve the problem,
remove trailing second from first asset, and then apply transition." I
think would help others too.