Well, that leads to the question of some of the nodes in the graph being
outside Cin3. I had envisaged Cin3 having a plug-in architecture, but that
implies that the plugins would be written to the Cin3 plugin API (or one of
the Cin3 plugin APIs; it seems that there will be several). But that implies
some sort of OLE style linkage between prgrams. This is probably too hard,
at least if we want Cin3 to run on MSWin as well.