On Feb 12, 2008 5:59 AM, Martin Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It will need to be a case of, you want Cin3 to talk to MSWin, you cut the
> code. Or if you want Cin3 to talk to some API, you write the code. The Cin3
> umbrella is going to cover lots of sub-projects; I don't see why they cannot
> include Cin3-on-MSWin.

That is all too true. But nobody has said anything against that. The
thing is that 1.000 people will suggest it and 0 people will do it. A
better answer would be as you say: yes, it can support Windows - as
long as you do it.

Anyway, I'm not doing any good following this thread of empty
Windows-talk - so I'll just stop. :-)

--
Beste helsing,
Odin Hørthe Omdal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>