На Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:01:31 -0400
"Leo germani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> записано:

> I was thinking of an ideia the other day... of a multi-level time
> line... something similar to the Flash Time line in a way...
>
> this means you can paste a whole project in you time line and it will
> appear as if it was one clip. Double click on it and you edit its
> project, that may contain another project inside of it and so on...

Synfig have lot more powerful feature. Canvas(project) is just another
kind of data. So your node can take one more exported canvas as input.
Moreover you can use some switch modes. For example:
* Past canvas node (which adds canvas as layer)
        * Switch node on canvas input
                * exported canvas #1
                * exported canvas #2
                * bool value to switch between #1 and #2

Moreover past canvas layer have time offset parameter. So you can get
data from any exported canvas in any time.

Canvas can be imported/linked from file as well.

--
Пнд Фев 11 15:54:10 KRAT 2008
Mon Feb 11 08:54:10 UTC 2008