--- On  Tue, 31 Mar 2009,  Eli Billauer <e...@billauer.co.il>  wrote:David
Morse wrote:

>  Given what you get with cinelerra, it doesn't seem outrageous to
> reserve an entire OS install for it.
That idea is so good, that someone has already done it. And made that OS
distro a live CD, so you can try it without an installation. Well, it's
not exactly an entire OS for Cinelerra alone, but for all kinds of
publishing-type of applications. Cinelerra included, of course.

http://dynebolic.org/

That is how I started off with Cinelerra. And also learned about other
tools, which are included as well.

   Eli

Thanks for this link. I downloaded the CD image, burned it and also reformatted
the Manual as a booklet, and printed it. I have only tried it on one computer:
Most things didn't work. Not worth spending too much effort to get it to do so.
I will try it on another the next time I reboot.

Murray

favourite sites. Download it now
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.