On 06/03/2010 03:14 PM, Douglas Pollard wrote:
Well got up about 4am, couldn't sleep. Started my computer and then Cinelerra. It came up and then I screwed up, I clicked save backup. Then I clicked Load back up. I guess it had been written over by the back up with another back up of a blank time line. I loaded the file for my video and it put the video files back into resourses. But it was not on the timeline so I have resourses but no video. I opened the .bcast folder but have no idea how I might use it. Have been reading on line most of the morning but have found nothing that will help me. I had several years ago used Adobie Premeir and In a situation like this I went to the Premeir files and loaded a file of the movi and there it was on the timeline. I'm guessing they may have been rendered while saving? Do I need to render my work every time I get ready to stop working for the day? All this seems to go right over my head. I am wondering if anyone knows of a tutorial covering this specific problem. If not and if I ever figure this out I likely ought to write one and post it online someplace. I can't be the dumbest person trying to use Cinelerra and maybe I can help some dumber than me one? In the meantime please help :-( Doug