AW Man :-[ !  I can't believe it.   This is really embarrassing. :-[
It was there all the time. I had saved it but was trying to load it using load files. The saved file was listed just below Save back up, in the menu. One single click and there it was wide open and for all to see.. I feel like crying! Doug