well, doug, there's no many things i can add....
Well, i have to say that trust totally backup.xml still happens to me, when i start quick works at night, mostly, and forget to put a name to the project.
anyway...never, trust me, re-make the movie is as long as to make the movie.

I remember, in the past, i was able to undone savebackup, but that is done....

;)

vale

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 00:25:06 +0200