Quoting "David Armstrong" <bod...@netspace.net.au>:

What is the progress of Lumiera?
Isn't that intended to be the replacement for Cinelerra?
If so, should energy be focused there?
if not, where is Cinelerra headed?

yes, yu're some-way right...i just tried to be simple and practice, since i use these tools (gnu multimedia) in my "worklife" and it's not that easy....about Lumiera only there's a name and a logo...

:P

Vale