Hi from Sri Lanka

The world is changing so fast that it is very difficult to follow
I find it now difficult to find a laptop with firewire to capture my data on

Sony cameras now come with

   1. DV output (firewire)
   2. SDI output
   3. HDMI output

I have used kino to capture my videos with for at least the past 5 years
Everything is fine.

My problem is now: Can Kino capture from SDI output or HDMI output ?

I know this is not a Kino list but I am sure many of you have had this
problem when you upgrade to newer equipment.

I have also posted this to Dan which might not be a good thing
Forgive me this Dan, since you may not have the time for this.

regards
Mettavihari