Yes I forgot you can have it with packages within Ubuntu by synaptics.
Le 11/11/2012 11:05, Haldun ALTAN a écrit :
Ciao Raffaella
I heard about this which seems the exactly what you want
Realtime multi  track vidéo editor avec des effects online
But with an ergonomie somehaw diferent
check out if you want.

http://lives.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,

(I didn't forget my grand'ma about RAID10 i must find out some time.:)))

Ciao Haldun