Hi, Raffa,

        1. Cinelerra

> The best application is always the one I know. :-)

Agreed. I have invested my time on learning Blender VSE and it's worthy, a
lot. There are many things there that are amazing and impressive. My base,
however, is still Cinelerra - so the movie we're almost finishing with the
open hardware camera is being edited in cinelerra, we shall use blender
only for post production, with the composite nodes (
http://catarse.me/pt/florestavermelha - check the video here, but the
campaign is almost over, so no publicity intended - it's because there is
an text in english explaining everything down there.)

>         2. Blender
>
> To learn using it is a good investment. :-)
>
> I plan to use up to 12 camera inputs for the same scene, with 12 different
> framing of the same moment. I'll work in PAL resolution (720x576). Flavio,
> I accept your kind offer of a .blend file. :-)

Ok, I'll set everything up for you and send you at your private mail,
because the list here will block it. Please just tell me your FPS. In
Blender, fading is done when clicking in the movie and setting keyframes -
the keyframes are shown on a different window. I'll set the blend file so
that all those windows are already shown for you and so that once you
inserted a keyframe, the others for that piece of video are inserted
automatically. Maybe you could use a hand with the first steps as to using
the VSE, so in case you may want a skype quick talk, we can try setting a
time - things will go way faster then...

cheers!

flavio