Guys, I'm not sure if this message arrived because originally it contained
a printscreen. Here it goes again, and sorry if it had already arrived.

---

Hi, Raffa,  just seeing your e-mail.

Blender's VSE can do that easily. As many compositor windows as you want. I
did a printscreen so that you can take a look at it - just set the channels
related to your timeline accordingly. No need to use JACK.

If you want, I can send a .blend file with the interface ready for your
project, just send me the video resolution and the fps.

cheers,

flavio