On 11/13/2012 01:43 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
The video/audio is actually 1.4 seconds
out and for which I have adjusted the Preferences but this setting
doesn't seem to "stick" when the project is being rendered into a *.mov
file.

Have you applied any effects or anything or is Cin just copying from the input to output? I sometimes see weird things like this when it just copies input to output on DV files, so I have to add some sort of null effect (like rotate 0 degrees) so that it renders every frame. Have you tried adding something like this to all areas that otherwise don't render?

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo