Paul Stewart wrote:
> So, what's a good hardware solution (bearing in mind that we can still do
> this in software on the servers)??  Cisco used to make load balancing
> hardware at one time but I don't think they are involved with that any
> longer??  Open to hardware suggestions.. preferably something that works
> transparently as a bridge and can work as a pair of hardware devices for
> fault tolerance within the hardware?

Cisco still makes some of the CSS line, but not sure that fits the bill. 
  I'd actually take a look at the Foundry ServerIrons.  If you want a 
good laugh, the Foundry ServerIrons are  more IOS like than Cisco's own 
CSS's. ;-)  The ServerIrons are solid and are quite reasonably priced... 
vs what's left in the CSS line.  (I believe the CSS 11501's are EoSale).

-Robert


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to