Arie Vayner (avayner) wrote: > Hmm... I am writing from (long term) memory here... > I can't test it right now, but what most likely has to be done is to > build 2 different vservers, and use the "vlan <num>" classifier (with a > different vlan ID per vserver). > Both vservers can use the same servergroup...
Correct, but to go from VLAN to VLAN there is a layer3 hop involved. I don't believe it to be true if you have a single VLAN that clients and virtual servers in the same L2 domain cannot be load balanced. I've personally tried this numerous times, and it's never worked. Between VLAN's yes, but then that's not the same layer2 adjacency. Paul stated that he has servers and clients (other servers) in the same VLAN/subnet that need to access the servers... which to the best of my knowledge, cannot work. Maybe if you're doing two different VLAN's and briding them together, but that seems incredibly messy. -Robert _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
