I don't think the issue is that there are multiple answers, but that most 
likely people misread the questions and don't actually comprehend what is being 
asked. The last link that was sent out will probably let you know what topics 
you need to be familiar with (didn't read the link - sorry), but information 
about cisco's tests can be found on their website. I'm not a trainer or someone 
that helps people pass exams, but from listening to friends complain about 
cisco exams, it's usually been an issue of comprehension than incorrect answers 
or  "to many right answers".

Just my 0.02.

--
Regards,

Jason Plank
CCIE #16560
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: Garry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I was thinking about getting a refreshed CCNA certification sometime, my 
> original cert ran out a while ago ... (luckily, my knowledge of Cisco 
> routers didn't expire with it ;) )
> 
> Anyway, I remember Cisco was (or had just did) an update on their CCNA 
> tests back then. I also remember that the test center that gave the 
> tests used some pretty [EMAIL PROTECTED] questions (and answers), where the 
> problem 
> in many questions was less knowing the right answer, but deciding which 
> of the multiple CORRECT answers was the one to select, or which of the 
> multiple WRONG answers was the least wrong ... is this still this way 
> today? Also, is there an overview of the topics available which are 
> covered in the current CCNA tests?
> 
> Tnx, -gg
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to